My photo

"Put your ear down close to your soul and listen hard." Anne Sexton 

Heather Brager is a critically acclaimed juggler of calamity, an accomplished procrastinator, and shuffler of idioms. Her poetry and drawings can be found in various digital and print journals around the globe, and on the web.  She currently resides in New England and prefers the precipice of where the Atlantic meets the sand to the official looking office where she spends most of her time. 

Friday, October 31, 2014

parenting from the slow lane.

please stop panicking
the debate is broadcasted
what time is the bus


© 10.31.2014 heather brager 

4 comments:

  1. I had a dream this morning that we missed a bus. Then, woke up to send the peoples out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tend to parent via bluetooth lately whilst racing over the 40 miles of pavement to my new job... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This had to feel as thought you were caught in a time warp.
    Oh, my!

    ReplyDelete